Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bush Isn't Just Dumb

The Daily Background made a good point in response to a bunch of polls that show that President Bush has become an intensely polarizing figure on a number of issues, most notably the Iraq War.

This is good news. More Americans are realizing that the President is not just “dumb” or “incompetent” as the late night shows portray him, but that he is actually a bad President .

A recent Washington Post poll shows that 52% of Americans strongly disapprove of the President's leadership on the war, and another 10% somewhat disapprove, bringing the total to 62%.


Post a Comment

<< Home